Friday 8 February 2013

Moody hues...

Just when I thought Spring was on it's way after all the snow here in the Netherlands melted away (and I spotted the first snowdrops in the park early this week while wandering around with my little one), we were hit again with wet snow, hail and freezing temperatures. So when I came across this beautiful collection of images in the latest issue of 91 Magazine recently I was instantly drawn to the moody hues of lilac, charcoal and soft pink, which really seemed to capture my sombre energy this week. The photographs by Michelle Young are to die for, and the styling by the talented Charlotte Love takes simplicity to a whole new level. 






Aren't these images just so calming and beautiful? I love it when inspiring photography and colour palettes speak to my emotions like these images did. Make sure you get your dose of inspiration from this issue of 91 Magazine! There is plenty more pretty where this came from!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Holly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics, Holly! Happy Saturday! xoxo, inga

    ReplyDelete